Based on the concept of computing that emerged in the second half of the last century, technological innovation and development have made possible the emergence of a sector that manages equipment, programs, applications, and systems to process information. Scope of Masters in It in Pakistan.
The appearance of a computer in the middle of last century gave rise to the idea of Hardware and created a working-class next to it, in which software is installed, with operating systems, programs, databases, applications, etc. which are the various causes that are required each time in technology (storage systems, printers, scanners, card readers, etc.).
Scope of Masters in IT in Pakistan, job, salary
Initially, the computer was restricted to companies and large centers that had large computer centers. But the biggest explosion occurred with the emergence of personal computers over the past 100 years. From that moment on, computing encompasses all areas: homes (personal computers), jobs, shops, cars, etc.
- The development of microelectronics, which has taken a huge leap in energy efficiency and computer efficiency.
- Improvement in telecommunications, which has driven the use of local and international networks.
- The rapid development of the most common applications and applications, using multimedia techniques and reaching “the general public” through a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface.
Information technology is a tool that helps us to make our lives easier and more comfortable, personal and professional, and empowering to grow our planet. So why not give the green light to this development.
Jobs for IT Students
There is a wide scope of IT in Pakistan.
- Software Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Project Manager
- computer support specialist
- Hardware engineer
- computer system Analyst
- software developer
- web developer
- security engineer
- Data scientist
Skills you will achieve?
- attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- ability to handle stressful situations
- product knowledge
- interpersonal skills
- business awareness.
- analytical thinking
- specialist network knowledge
- an eye for design and aesthetic
High-level technical knowledge you will get to pursue your future.
The salary differs in every field. But they earn a handsome amount. Their salary ranges from 30,000 to 150,000 in different fields of IT. it is the era of computers. so IT has a wide scope in the near future. its importance can’t be denied.
Future of IT:
The future of IT in Pakistan is truly bright. Every day new Startups are installed by one of the many switchers working in Pakistan. Our people went from the usual idea of getting a job to a company and working there for the rest of their lives.
They are willing to take risks and most importantly those with money are also willing to invest early. The Arabs put a lot of money into first things here.
Universities offering IT courses:
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology
- Information Technology University
- Institute of Space Technology
- Institute of Business Administration
- Lahore University Of Management Sciences
- Quaid_e_Azam university Islamabad
- National University of Technology Islamabad
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- The University of the Punjab Lahore
- Gujrat University
- University of Sargodha
- Agriculture University
- University of Faislabad
- The University of Lahore
- Govt. college university Lahore
- University of Education
- University of Central Punjab