Police Jobs in Punjab Pakistan: The Punjab Police, a unit of the police force, is in charge of upholding peace and order in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It works for the Punjab Police Inspector General (IG). It manages all criminal matters by prosecuting offenders in Pakistan’s Punjab province in accordance with the Police Acts of 1861 and 2002.
Given that the Punjab police Pakistan is one of the biggest task forces, maintaining its efficiency demands a considerable staff. Candidates must submit their applications for all available Punjab Police Jobs by the deadline.
Protecting those inside the Punjab force is the Punjab Police’s primary goal.
The last date to get this job opportunity is 01 January 2023.
PUNJAB POLICE JOBS 2023
- Applicants can join Punjab Police by applying for various posts such as police constable, data entry operators, junior clerk, accountant, and other jobs that suit their interests.
- Additionally, as women make up a significant portion of the police force, women are encouraged to seek jobs with the Punjab Police. Female candidates may submit applications for roles such as lady constables, sub-inspectors, etc.
- These positions include 19 Special Persons Quota posts, 17 Minority Quota posts, and 45 Women Quota posts.
- Ads for Punjab Police Pakistan Jobs 2023 are posted on all important stages, giving candidates a good chance to review the job posting and apply for positions they are interested in.
- Before candidates begin their application process, the Punjab police create a unified advertisement that includes all the information they require.
- It is important that you go through the notification before you start filling out your application format. Data like professional expertise, the expected set of tasks, the application deadline, and other important details are fully addressed in the commercial.
- The promotions for the various jobs in the Punjab Police are published in newspapers like Jung and other sources.
The Prerequisites For ASP and DSP
The minimum requirements to join the ASP are intermediate, FA, FSC, a height of 5 feet 6 inches, and a minimum age of 18 to 25 years.
ASP and DSP positions in the Punjab Police Department are on the BPS 14 grade.
You must pass the test administered by the Federal Public Service Commission as part of the eligibility requirements for ASP or DSP.
The Prerequisites For ASI
With a BPS 09 grade, ASI works for Punjab Police. There is an exam and selection process for ASI between the ages of 18 and 25.
There are 4 processes for ASI selection by the Federal Public Service Commission.
The first phase is a written examination, the second is an interview, the third is a medical exam, and the fourth and last step is the selection of applicants for training.
The Prerequisites For Sub Inspector
Your qualification must be a graduate from an HEC-recognized institution with at least a second division. If you want to apply for the most recent Punjab police jobs in 2023.
Within the Punjab Police, An ASI having the BPS 14 scale. Age restriction is 20 to 25 years old. Domicile is necessary. Both men and women are eligible to apply for this position. The selection procedure is similar to that for ASI.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR Police Jobs in Punjab
For the submission of the online application,
ROLL NUMBER SLIP AND RESULT MERIT LIST
It has been announced that Punjab Police Pakistan Jobs would send out the roll no slip to applicants who have successfully applied and are waiting for it roughly 7 to 10 days before the exam date.
All candidates for the Punjab Police Job will be able to see their separate post-written test results online. Along with the answer keys and final merit list. Additionally, you may browse the list of chosen candidates by the center and the interview schedule.