Namaz Time in Pakistan: The fundamental reason for existing is to worship Allah Almighty. Through Namaz, which is also called Salat or Salah, a person can be engaged in direct communication with Allah. Namaz also prevents the person from evil deeds and vices. The Salah is the key to heaven according to a Hadith narrated by Holy Prophet (S.A.W).
Namaz binds every Muslim on the planet in a thread that connects them with Allah Almighty. It provides His followers with a sensible route so that the followers could know Him better and are connected with Him. Allah order’s the Muslims to pray five times a day.
Namaz Time in Pakistan Right Now
The Five Times Namaz Prayer
In essence, the timing of the Namaz is determined by the path of the sun. The names of the five Namaz timings are:
- Fajr- The time for this prayer begins at dusk and lasts till the sun rises. There are 2 Fard Rakats and 2 Sunnah Rakats in this 4 Rakat prayer.
- Zuhar- The prayer is offered at noon. The prayer comprises 12 Rakats; 4 Sunnah, 4 Fard Rakats followed by 2 Sunnah, and 2 Nafals.
- Asar- After the Zuhr prayer, Asar is offered. This prayer comprises 4 Sunnah and 4 Fard Rakats.
- Maghrib- The prayer time starts right after the sun has set. The prayer includes 3 Fard, 2 Sunnah Rakats, and 2 Nafals.
- Isha- It is the last prayer of the day. Its time starts after the ending of Maghrib prayer time and remains till midnight. Isha Prayer comprises 17 Rakats which include 4 Sunnah, 4 Fard, 2 Sunnah Rakats, 2 Nafals, 3 Witar, and 2 Rakat Nafals.
Namaz Time in Lahore
In Lahore the Fajr time starts at 3:40 AM, Zuhar time starts from 12:10 PM, Asar prayer time is at 5:01 PM, Maghrib prayer time is at 7:05 PM and Isha’s time starts from 8:39 PM.
Prayers Time in Karachi
In Karachi the Fajr times start at 4:30 AM, Zuhar time starts from 12:39 PM, Asar prayer time is at 5:20 PM, Maghrib prayer time is at 7:22 PM and Isha’s time starts from 8:47 PM.
Prayers Time in Islamabad
In Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan the time of Fajr prayer is at 3:37 AM, Zuhar prayer time is 12:15 PM, Asar prayer time starts from 5:10 PM, Maghrib’s time is 7:16 PM, and Isha prayer time starts from 8:53 PM.
Namaz Time in Peshawar
In Peshawar the Fajr time starts at 3:41 AM, Zuhar time starts from 12:21 PM, Asar prayer time is at 5:17 PM, Maghrib prayer time is at 7:22 PM and Isha’s time starts from 9:00 PM.
Namaz Time in Quetta
In Quetta the time of Fajr prayer is at 4:15 AM, Zuhar prayer time is 12:39 PM, Asar prayer time starts from 5:28 PM, Maghrib’s time is 7:32 PM, and Isha prayer time starts from 9:03 PM.