Online Baku Travel Visa: Save time by learning how to submit a visa application quickly for Pakistani nationals, what documentation is required, and when to apply for a Baku visa. Get Approved – Learn how to track the progress of your application and receive information on how long it will take to process your visa.
Purchase your airfare as soon as possible online so that you may book a hotel as soon as your visa is approved.
Online Baku Travel Visa
Baku is a famous Muslim city in Azerbaijan. It is Azerbaijan’s capital. It is situated along the southern tip of the Abşheron Peninsula and the western shore of the Caspian Sea, all inside the broad, sweeping curve of the Bay of Baku. The Baku Archipelago’s islands provide protection for the bay, which serves as the Caspian Sea’s best harbor. The Abşheron Peninsula offers refuge from ferocious northerly winds.
The Persian word bad-kube, which means “Wind-Pounded City,” may have been contracted to form the name Baku. Baku’s administrative duties and oil industry contribute to its significance.
Modern skyscrapers contrast with the historic mosques and other local features in the city, which gives a wonderful blend of the old and contemporary. The ideal unknown tourist destination, Baku offers a wide range of activities, Including trying the local cuisine, touring mediaeval palaces, or taking a stroll through the city to take in the more modern architecture.
DISTANCE FROM PAKISTAN
- Around 2,403 kilometers separate Baku, Azerbaijan, and Lahore, Pakistan in a direct flight route.
- 2,350 miles separates Karachi from Baku.
- There is a 2,184.24 kilometers distance between Islamabad and Baku.
AIRLINES OFFERING FLIGHTS TO BAKU
- Qatar Airways
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Gulf Air
- SaudiGulf Airlines
- Jazeera Airways
BAKU VISA FROM PAKISTAN
It is quite simple to obtain an Azerbaijan visa on a Pakistani passport because this former Soviet nation opened its doors to the outside world. 90 nations receive special electronic visas from Azerbaijan, and Pakistan is one of them. Few papers are required by candidates at each location. The Azerbaijan Visa fees is 20$ in Pakistan.
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
You must go to the official website, if you are applying for the first time. Click Application, choose Pakistan as country and select ordinary passport. Then click to proceed.
There aren’t many prerequisites to meet in order to obtain a visit visa to Baku.
- Scanned copy of passport
- Scanned photo
- Scanned copy of CNIC
Those with official or diplomatic visas must meet the standards below.
- It’s mandatory to provide security clearance for additional slots.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs is authorized to issue accreditation cards for tenure of diplomatic assignment.
- Authorized slots are only issued with diplomatic visa.
- Diplomatic visa is processed in the time of one week.
For each visit, holders of e-Visa may stay in Azerbaijan for up-to 90 days. Pakistanis are only permitted to stay in Baku for 30 days, exclusively for business and tourism purposes during that time. Furthermore,
- The e-Visa is granted within 3 business days.
- Individual, family (minimum of 2 and maximum of 10) or group e-Visa applications may be submitted (minimum of 10 and maximum of 300 persons).
- The relevant information for the e-Visa should be entered directly into the system.
- The system accepts electronic payments for the e-Visa charge.
- An applicant’s email address receives an e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR E-VISA SUBMISSION
Documents to be provided for e-Visa includes:
- Scanned copy of passport
- Valid email address
- Credit card/ debit card.
APPLICATION TRACKING AND REJECTION APPEAL:
Your application for an online visa to Azerbaijan may be tracked at.
The visa rejection rate is nearly 0%, So there is no appeals procedure; simply reapply correctly for a new visa.