Are you looking for a cement rate today in Pakistan?? We are here to provide you with all the information about the prices of cement. Just have a look at the article.
Cement Rate Today September 2023
As the price of everything in Pakistan is increasing day by day, Cement prices are also increasing. For the construction of houses, offices and any other building people use cement and other materials. So cement is now one of the important things in the construction of buildings. Prices of cement are different for different areas. Here we will share all the information. Just keep scrolling.
Companies of Cement:
There are different companies of cement in Pakistan. Different companies have different prices. Companies in Pakistan are as follows:
- Best Way Cement
- Pakcem Cement
- DG Khan Cement
- Lucky Cement
- Kohat Cement
- Cherat Cement
- Maple Leaf Cement
- Power cement
- Askari cement
- Pioneer Cement
- Paidar Cement
- Falcon Cement
- Flaying Pakistan
Prices of cement in these companies:
- Askari cement Rate RS. 1,195-1,200
- Pioneer Cement Rate RS. 1,190-1,195
- Paidar Cement Rate RS. 1,185-1,190
- Falcon Cement Rate RS. 1,190-1,195
- Flaying Pakistan Rate RS. 1,165-1,170
- Bestway Cement Rate RS. 1,200-1,205
- Pakcem Cement Rate RS. 1,205-1,210
- DG Khan Cement Rate RS. 1,200-1,205
- Fauji Cement Rate RS. 1,195-1,200
- Lucky Cement Rate RS. 1,190-1,195
- Kohat Cement Rate RS. 1,190-1,195
- Cherat Cement Rate RS. 1,185-1,190
- Maple Leaf Cement Rate RS. 1,210-1,215
- Power cement Rate RS. 1,190-1,195
Some preventive measures for to use of cement are as follows:
- It loses strength if we store it for a long time. So don’t store it for a long time.
- Keep cement in a dry place.
- Be careful during transportation.
So this is all about the cement rate today in Pakistan. If you want to know about the rates of more things they are available at our site.
Click here if you want to know about rate of tiles in Pakistan.